PurrsianRug ~Product Review~

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Now you can own your own PURRsian style rug, great for any area of your home. Put it by the door, or on any floor, on the wall or any place at all.


Price: $29.95
Shipping: Small additional charge.
Products Highlights
  • Great for any room of your house
  • 100% nylon
  • Has the look and feel of wool
  • Hand carved design
  • Flame retardant
  • Skid proof back
  • Large size- 34 x 39
  • Heavy duty weight- 3 pounds
  • Spills clean easily

My Review 
My cat loves to lay, play, and sleep on this rug. It feels soft and it is durable...This would be really, really good for a home that only has hardwood so your kitty would have a soft place to lay..
In my case I just keep it either in my bedroom, where there is carpet, or in the living room, where there is not. Cuatro really loves it I find him sleeping and playing on it. This rug would also be a great ideal for an older cat, so that it has a place to be or for any age cat. I recommend this product!


Here are some pictures of Cuatro and his rug!
"What are you doing?" Says Cuatro.
Ahhh! I love this rug!
Pink and Black toes on the RUG!

Disclaimer:  I was sent the products mentioned above for free from Petrugs.com for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.



0 comments:

Post a Comment