Pami Pocket ~Product Review!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Classic Black Pami Pocket
The Classic Black Pami Pocket is the perfect wardrobe accessory. Ideal for holding your phone when you're going to a nightclub, or at a party, on a dinner-date, site-seeing or traveling. Anytime you want to have your phone on you but don't want to carry your purse.
$14.99


About the Company!
The Pami Pocket cell phone and iphone pouch was an idea that came to Pam after constantly missing important calls. She never seemed to have a convenient way to hold her cell phone, especially when wearing her swimsuit or working in the yard.
In 2007, Pam was getting her three acres of woods and trails ready for their annual Halloween party. Her swimsuit and jean shorts were the only outfits that made sense while setting things up in the extreme heat. The problem? Every day she spent hours searching for her cell phone! She’d constantly forget where she’d set it down or miss important calls because she left it in the house. The biggest scare? One day it fell out of her pocket—it was missing for days.   Then one day she ran across a little round change purse she’d bought at a yard sale years before for just 25 cents. It had a long, thin strap and was just big enough to hold her cell phone. She started wearing it and soon realized she only missed important calls or had to search for her phone when she didn’t wear her handy little phone pouch. She started wearing it everywhere, even coordinating her outfits around it. The phone pouch worked so well, and Pam wore it so often, she wore it out. Knowing she couldn’t live without it, she got her husband to sew a black pouch in his upholstery shop that was still small and easy to carry, but big enough to hold her new, larger cell phone.
(To Read More, check out her site, www.pamipocket.com )

Now for My Review:
I don't have a Iphone or Ipod that I use this for, I use this product for my simple cell phone and it fits perfectly inside of it! I really like it because even with my cellphone, I still have plenty of room for some cash, gift-cards, or credit cards without it bulging. I think every women needs one of these because I know I have had many times before receiving this product that I would have really appreciated this! Another way you could use this product is to put your travel documents into this for safe keeping.  I would recommend this product to my friends and family, and of course you, my readers. 
Disclaimer:  I was sent the products mentioned above for free from The pamipocket.com for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment