Alima Pure ~makeup review

Monday, June 11, 2012
There are 4 totally wonderful shadows from Alima Pure’s Let Them Eat Cake collection. I love Alima Pure’s shadows – they are versatile with good pigment and the ingredient are one of the best I have seen. Each of these 4 shadows can be use separately or together to make a wonderful look for either day or night . Red Velvet's color is a dark brown with a tint of red blended in.  Angel Food is a nudism color that gives a shimmer while adding a bit of color. Strawberry Shortcake is a like purplish pink shimmer while Devil’s Food is a very dark brown that also has shimmer which can also be used as a liner.  I really love these eye shadows, they really look wonderful 
Left to right: Red Velvet, Strawberry Shortcake, Angel Food, Devil’s Food


Disclaimer:  I was sent the products mentioned above for free from Alima Pure for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment