Beauty Fix Product Review

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I was happy when I got the chance to review Beauty Fix's service. I was able to pick out my own Beauty Fix Box, which I enjoyed greatly! 

The items I picked for my box were: SpaRitual Nail Lacquer - Airhead, SpaRitual Nail Lacquer - Enlightened, Colorescience Sunforgettable Mini Orb - Almost Clear, Tricia Sawyer Beauty Smoke and Mirrors, Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Spray, Kinerase Photofacial Cleanser, Jane Iredale White/Pink Highlighter Pencil, and Elizabeth Grant Biocollasis Complex Total Regeneration Ultimate Cellular Concentrate. The bag style I picked out was Beautyfix  Flat Makeup Bag Duo.


First, I am going to talking about the customer service. They were friendly and responded back to me very quick when I was need questions answered. I would be the first to say that Beauty Fix's customer is very helpful. 

Spa Ritual Nail Lacquer:
The first one is Airhead and the second is enlightened!

I enjoyed using both of theses, but I like the enlightened polish better. I think the Air head does not "cover" as good as the other. But I like both of the colors, just depends on what color I want.


I love this product. It was very useful! The first time I used it I did not really think that it would work very well, but it honestly did. I loved this product because it was easy to put on and felt smooth. The only thing I did not like about this was that the little fluff thing that it comes in was not perfect for me, but I used one of my own brushes and it work much better! 
This product was good, but it was a bit dark for me. The product went on smooth, after you tapped off the extra product that the brush picks up. The wand with the product was not bad, but you need to like tap off. Overall this product would be great for a person who like darker color. 
I liked this hairspray, but it also can be expensive (Unless you go buy it with the package at BeautyFix!). I'm not sure I liked this hairspray much, the smell to it was not as I hoped it would be. This is not a bad hairspray if you need a light one, but it is not going to hold all day.
I love this face cleaners. I normally use Burts Bess scrubs, but I did enjoy using this product it worked really good on my skin. I have already used all of this product, because I loved it. But I remember when I used it my skin always felt really soft afterwards.
I love this eyeliner because it can give you the "awake" look. My favorite color is the white and the color lasts a long time, but it is easy to take off.  This eye liner also comes with a eye liner sharpener, which works very well. If I were to order again from Beauty Fix I buy this eye liner again!
I'm not sure how to review this one. I liked it in same ways, but then not in others. It did help me skin out and make it smooth, but it is hard to use because it can become a bit oily , which is not good for my skin! I think this would be better for someone who skin is not a oily and need their skin smoother.
Beauty Fix Make up bags! I love these. This bag come in two sizes, one is larger and the other is smaller. This would be perfect for caring only a small amount of skin care in your purse. I love these bags because they are really cute and are sooo usable. They are easy to clean too, just wipe them down and they are very clean! 
I recommend these products


Disclaimer- I was sent a free Beauty Fix for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Your experience with these products might differ from my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment