Softly and Tenderly Book Review

Friday, November 18, 2011


Softly and Tenderly is a very powerful book. It deals with many heartaches, tragedy, deception and lies. In the story Jade, the main character and a wife of Max, has these problems in her life within a short time. Jade had Faith in God, which helped her to hold herself together, mostly. At the very end of the story when Jade's mother dies, she loses herself for few minutes. Jade soon fell in love with the son Jade never knew he had until now.

This is the second book in the series Sara Evans had written. I LOVE this book, I believe if a person read this book who had some of the same problems of her could better relate to this story. The story line I loved because It was unique with its character. While I was reading this story I felt like I was REALLY there with the characters during her struggles, but also when she was having a great day. I think if a story makes you think about your life it is honestly a book that everyone needs to read. 
I recommend this book!
I received a copy of this book from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their book review program. I was not required to write a positive review; the opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment