My 2012 Resolution

Saturday, December 31, 2011
I love this picture!

It's  New Year Eve, and something that seams a trend is more of an tradition.  I have been asked if I was going to have a resolution for my blog and (I have to say) that the character in the image said the same thing I did. . I never though I would have a resolution for my blog, but just a few days ago I though of a big impact on the earth I was not stoping. So, I am now doing an resolution for my blog! (Yay!?)


My resolution for 2012 is that I will no longer use any plastic bags from the stores for transport my items to my home. Instead I will bring my own bag or I will suffer and carry all the things I buy. That is a funny though, caring the things I bought, I guess if that happens I will learn to always bring my own bag.... I just hope that I will remember to bring my own bag ever-time!

Let me know what your resolutions are for 2012!

1 comments:

notesfromdawn said...

I love that picture, too!

The tiger's expression will be my new year's resolution. Whenever things heat up, I'll just do the look!

Post a Comment