Global Keratin product reivew

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Recently, I had the chance to review two products from Global Keratin. I received the two products: Hair taming system Leave-in conditioning cream and serum. I love these products because they work wonders on your hair. The first products, GK Serum I love the most! This serum could be used either on wet or dry hair to add shine and manageability. (This is 100% true!) When I use this I normal add this product to my hair when my hair is dry, then I bush my hair. The Leave-in conditioning cream is cream for hair that is a bit wet right after you wash you hair. This product is great because it leaves your hair very smooth, which I love! Global Keratin has many other products that I have not tried, but if they are anything like these products I would be sure to buy them for my bathroom!




I recommend these products

Disclaimer- I was sent a free GK Leave-in cream and serum for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Your experience with this product might differ from my own.



0 comments:

Post a Comment