Mad Hippie Eye Cream product review

Saturday, September 17, 2011




I recently had the chance to try one of Mad Hippie's skin care products, their Eye Cream. One of the great things about Mad Hippie's Eye Cream is that it's 100% natural, which is great! I was looking forward to review this wonderful product. 





First, I used it myself for around a week and I swear the skin under my eye felt smoother and softer.  Second, I had some people try it to give me their options. They loved the smell and the feel. Get ready for a common saying, I feel this product is worth it weight in gold! For a 15 ml (0.5 Fl oz) the price is $24.99. I know that seems a lot, but I know this cream really works!


This product is perfect for a gift or yourself. I have been using the bottle that has been sent to me for over a month and it's not even 1/3 empty! Try this product and I'm sure it will make a spot for it self in your bathroom cabinet!

Disclaimer- I was sent a free Mad Hippie Eye cream for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Your experience with this product might differ from my own.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

Sarah said...

Great review!

Such a fun name and cute packaging. Thanks for all the fantastic reviews!

Jillian Smith said...

Great reviews! I loved reading the review of this fun skin care product

Anonymous said...

Hi i have got reallly dark marks under my eyes like a form of wrinkles and i have had this since november the doctors dont know what it is i have seen this mad hippie eye cream and it sounds really like it could help my needs do you think it will? im 23 and already getting dark circles under my eyes!!!

Post a Comment