Boogie Board Product Review

Sunday, October 2, 2011
I recently had the opportunity to review the Boogie Board for binders. I enjoyed trying this product because during my day I try to make eco-friendly choices, and by using this it saves the million pieces of paper I use while doing my Algebra homework. During my school day I get asked many times, "Where did you get that", "Thats so cool", and "That is the neatest things I have seen".

The Boogie Board for binders is the same sized writing surface as their original tablet. This tablet can be easily placed into a 2, 3, and 4 ring binders. This tablet is perfect for student, coaches that uses binders to stay organized.

Improv electronics has also many others types of tablets. They are also in the process of creating a tablet that is able to saved to a computer! I think this will be a wonderful improvement for Improv electronics.
(Thats me doing Math!)

I would recommend this product
Disclaimer- I was sent a free Boogie Board for Binders for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Your experience with this product might differ from my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment