Trapper In an Airplane

Sunday, August 21, 2011
Have you every taken a plane trip and felt as if it would never end?

The last place that I went that was long enough to feel as if it would never end was when my family and I went on vacation to Hawaii. The whole time I was on the plane was a little more than 10 hours. You may be asking yourself what I did during that time,truthfully your answer is a bunch of stuff. My family and I pack light. We use our carry on bag (the one you normally put in the overhead compartment) for our clothes; our personal bag (such as a small duffel bag) we normally put the small items we use during a plane trip.

In my personal bag I pack small things. In my bag you will find a variety of things including the following: books, pillow, activity book, pen and paper, a game, and water. The books that you find in my bag are for while I am flying I can read some, to past the time. My pillow is usually a small neck pillow in case I decide to take a nap during the trip ,or if you don’t have a neck pillow use a travel pillow. An activity books, there are many types of them : Word crosses, coloring pages, mazes, and more. Activity books are always a good thing to pack to keep busy during the long trip. Pen and paper can be used to many things. Write a short story or a poem, draw,or play a game like hangman. The next thing you would find if you kept pulling things out from my bag would be a game. Yes, a game they are both good to pass the time on a long, boring plane trip and to have fun, in and out of a plane. The last thing you pull out of my bag is a bottle of water of water, which was purchased on the other side of security; having water handy is one of the most important things. When on a plane you want to make sure you are kept hydrated, be sure to drink plenty of water and juice.

Even if you have to stay in a plane for a long amount of time don’t make yourself feel as if you are trapped, just keep yourself busy. Because I’ll bet if you do just that while on the plane before you know it you will be hearing the Caption or First Officer over the intercom saying that they are approaching the airport at your destination and that you should say seated in your seat with your seat belt fastened. After hearing the message you better start putting away your things which kept you busy during the whole tripe…Why? Because soon the landing gear will come down then you will hear “Squeak, Squeak, Squeak” as the wheels hit then pavement! Then your back on the ground before you know it. And your be at your destination and ready for an adventure.. But remember to keep yourself busy on the trip back.









0 comments:

Post a Comment