Persephenie Product Review

Sunday, February 19, 2012
Nanu Lei Bath - Fizzy Mineral Bath Powder - 340 g/12 oz net wt.

$46.00

Description:
Surrender yourself in a relaxing Nanu (Hawaiian Gardenia) getaway. Nanu Lei Bath contains Certified Organic cocoa butter, a natural antioxidant that smooths and revitalizes the skin, mineral rich sea salt, known to detoxify and replenish, and coconut oil, a nourishing oil, high in essential fatty acids that protect the skin from free radicals.

Directions:
For a euphoric escape, place one generous scoop of moisturizing mineral rich fizzy powder into a full tub of bath water. There is never too much. 
Ingredients:
Sodium bicarbonate, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Coconut Oil (Cocus nucifera), Certified Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Denditric Salt, and a combination of botanical essential oils and absolutes. 
My Review
I loved using this product. I love the strong scent of this product. It engulfed my whole bathroom with the scent. I would use this product again. It is my favorite bath powder!  




Rose Paka - Healing Restorative Butter - 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz

$46.00

Description: 
An incredibly rich regenerative butter formulated specifically to balance, soothe, buffer, and heal. Botanical extracts of rose, helichrysum, pomegranate, and calendula, all known for their beneficial properties, work synergistically to restore and renew. A wonderful replenisher against the effects of the sun, aging, and wind. Rose Paka's Organic marula oil is hand pressed from a woman's collective in South Africa. Completely botanical. 75% ORGANIC.

Directions:
Smooth generously everywhere for soft, youthful, gorgeous skin.
Ingredients:
Certified Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Coconut Oil (Cocus nucifera), Organic Rose hydrosol (Rosa damascena), plant based emulsifying wax, Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cocao), Organic Marula Oil (Sclerocarya birrea), Vitamin E, Certified Organic Pomagranate (Punica granatum), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Certified Organic Glycerin, Certified Organic Helichrysum (Helichrysum stoechas), Certified Organic Calendula (Calendula officinalis), Rosemary Oleoresin, Rose de Mai (Rosa centifolia) and a combination of botanical essential oils and absolutes 
My Review
To be honest, at first I did not like this product at all, but after using this product more then once I loved it. The product is creamy, but not too creamy. I love the texture of it.  


Neroli Infusion - Organic Body Oil - 50 ml/1.69 fl.oz

$38.00

Description:
Our Marula oil is hand pressed by a woman’s collective and is from a sustainable resource in S. Africa. It is rich in antioxidants and oleic acid, essential components for maintaining healthy vibrant skin.

Directions:
Replenish your entire body by massaging Neroli Infusion into your skin. This luxurious body oil is made by soaking the orange flower Neroli into Organic cold pressed therapeutic grade Marula oil.
Ingredients:
Certified Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), infused Neroli Flowers (Citrus aurantium var. amara) in Organic Marula Oil (Sclerocarya birrea), Coconut Oil (Cocus nucifera), and a combination of botanical essential oils and absolutes. 

My Review
I did not think I would like this product at first, I thought it would be very greasy and stinky. I was so very wrong. I love this product. It is able to be rubbed in and not be extremely greasy. 








I Would Recommend These Products!

Disclaimer:  I was sent  free sample products mentioned above from Persephenie  Skin Care for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment