DermStore Reivew- Jade Iredale

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Dermstore gave me the chance to review some of their products that they sells. I think I am in love with the products that I will be sharing with your today. All the products in this review are from the company "Jade Iredale"



The first item I received from the Dermstore was their Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush - Cool Tones - Barely Rose. I don't use dark shades of blush often, so this was perfect for me. The light pink shade of this blush is very pretty and blend-able.  I am very happy with this product's pigmentation, and the feel of this product. It is very soft on the checks







The second product I received was Jade Iredale PurePressed Blush PurePressed Eye Shadow in Emerald. I was very impressed with this eyeshadow. It was very smooth, and the color was exactly as the site showed. I always love when the color of the product is portrayed right on the website because it shows correctly the color of it. I would differentially recommend this product!














Disclaimer:  I was sent the products mentioned above for free from The DermStore for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment