Dermstore product review

Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Another review post from the Dermstore, this time all the products that I received had something to do with summer. Keep on reading and check out these wonderful products!

Blue Lizard Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 30 Plus (3fl oz.): $11.9
What it is:
A non-irritating, maximum protection sunscreen for sensitive skin.
What it's used for:
Blue Lizard Sensitive Suncream SPF 30 + features the finest UV ray-blocking ingredients, including micronized zinc oxide, which provides the best broad-spectrum protection from harmful UV rays. Water resistant and long-wearing, it soothes the skin with its mild formula.
Blue Lizard Suncream's unique packaging turns colors under UV light, so you know when you need to apply!
 My Review:  
This is one of the best, if not the best sunscreen I have ever used. I love the cap of the bottle (Yes, I have even just put it in the sun just to watch the cap change colors.) Okay, I have sensitive so I chose to sensitive type instead of the regular, but I know that the sensitive sunscreen works just how it should! I would definitively buy this product, since I live only five minutes from the beach I would this product a lot!


Get a Little - Self -Tanner Lotion ( 4oz ) by Pur Minerals: $22.50
What it is: 
a nourishing self-tanner.

What it's used for 
Become a bronzed goddess in one to three days with this special formula from Pur Minerals. Get a little Self-Tanning Lotion contains conditioning, soothing ingredients with subtle pigments to nourish your skin while imparting an exotic glow. Designed to resist becoming streaky or overly orange, your tan will look beautifully natural and healthy. 
 My Review:  
This was the first self-tanner I have used, but I must say that it did everything it said it would. My skin felt smooth and the tan was perfect! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get a beautiful tan without being in the sun!


Mini Pink Leopard Bronzer from Too Faced Cosmetics: $15.00
What is it: 
A brightening, all-in-one bronzer, highlighter and blush.
What it's used for:
The unique printed formula is designed for enchacing the color and contours of the complexion. It features three illuminating colors to mix, match and blend for a customizable finish. Ideal for use as a highlighter, bronzer or blush, and suitable for use by all skin tones.
Pink Leopard Bronzer features lightly shimmering shades of mocha, fawn and dark pink. 

My Review:  
I really, really love this product. I have almost used this product everyday (except maybe one to two) since I first tried it. I am in love with this bronzer. It gives my skin the perfect glow as if I had gotten just a little sun on my checks. I have not used a better bronzer before. I diffidently recommend this product to everyone!


Disclaimer:  I was sent the products mentioned above for free from The DermStore for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment