Vapour Beauty product Review

Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Stratus Instant Skin Perfector
Vapour's most revolutionary offering: a 3-in-1 moisturizer, primer, and no-color foundation. Give your skin the Vapour glow with status. 
Vapour's Light Reflective technology immediately perfects the appearance of your skin - you instantly appear younger and refreshed. Use Struatus Instant Skin Perfector along or under either Atmosphere Foundation formula for a flawless finish.
Made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins Stratus. nourishes skin with Organic Evening Primrose, essential amino acid Lysine and skin supportive silica. Stratus is infused with Vapour's face specific infusion of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi and moisturizing Lotus flowers.
All the performance of a luxury moisturizer and primer with none of the silicone or chemicals. 
My Review
I love this product.. But then I love all of theses products.. Okay, What did I like about this product? It feels wonderful of your skin and makes your skin feels wonderful! I have combination skin, but more dry then oily, so this product was perfect for my skin! The smell was not strong, but I could smell a tiny bit; the smell did not bother me at all, actually, I enjoyed it a lot.

Atmosphere Luminous Foundation
Effortlessly achieve the look of radiant, healthy skin and more even complexion with Atmosphere Luminous Foundatoin. Atmosphere is like nothing your've ever tried - a foundation you'll adore waering. Atmosphere Luminous is designed for normal, dry, mature and sensitive skin. It gives a luminous, flowing, natural finish and comes in a NEW precision stick for maximum control.
With Vapour's Light Reflective Technology the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores are diminished. Skin becomes instantly smoother, softer and more even. 
Made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Nourishes with Vapour's face specific infusion of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi and moisturizing and calming lotus flowers.
All the performance of a professional luxury foundation with none of the chemicals!
My Review
I like this foundation! It was soft and very gentle on my skin. I was able to blend it in with the Stratus Instant Skin Perfector. The foundation's color was perfect for me skin, it gave it a wonderful glow that looked very natural. My skin could breath with the foundation and I could not find anything that is wrong with it, except that I wish the product had more "staying" power. I used a make-up stay spray and with it was perfect! I would buy this product again and again

Torch 203 Aura Multi-Use Blush - Classic
Aura Multi-use Blush - Classic gives a natural flush of color. Theses universally- flattering core colors work on all skin tones and all ages. Give the Vapour flow to cheeks, lips and eyes with one convenient stick. Aura blends like a dream for a polished look in second. No wonder Aura is the darling of top beauty editors everywhere!
Vapour Aura Multi-Use Blush is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% mineral pigments & vitamins. Nourishes with Vapour's face specific infusion of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi and moisturizing & calming Lotus Flowers. All the performance with none of the chemicals!
My Review
I not sure about this product. I like it, but then I'm not sure if I would buy this again. The thing I did not really like about it was the color and the product also does not bled with the foundation as well as I would have liked. I think this product is worth trying, I probably would like to had have gotten a different shade of the blush, the shade was a bit to red for me. I would recommend  this product to others, I think it is a very good idea, and overall a good product




Beguile 315 Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss
Named People Style Watch's #1 Lip Gloss! Elixir Plumping Gloss offers versatile color, dimension and shine. Hydrating botanicals and organic plumping liposomes lock in maximum moisture for ulta hydrated, voluptuous lips. Never sticky or tacky, Elixir delivers superior body and shine.
Vapour takes lip care seriously. Research shows that what we put on our lips IS ingested into the body. Elixir's pure plant ingredients are vacuum processed, without chemicals, to produce a superior lip gloss
Elixir Plumping Gloss is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Elixir rejuvenates lips with anti-oxidant rich Acai and Goji berries and ultra hydrating, vitamin rich Organic Lecithin and Jojoba oil. Elixir contains Vapour's lip specific infusion of hydrating Myrrh, healing Lemon Balm, antioxidant Green Tea and anti-microbial Iceland Moss.
Cosmetic Features
  •  Supremely hydrates for plumper, younger looking lips
  • Non-irritating, non-inflammatory way to achieve fuller pouty lips.
  • Superior body, never sticky
  • Versatile fun palette
  • Enhances your natural lip color
  • Wear alone or layer over Siren lipsticks
Skin Benefits
  • Moisturizes with organic plumping liposomes
  • Contains revitalizing protective antioxidants
  • Allows skin to breathe 
Organic purity 
  • Revolutionary non-petroleum, chemical-free formula
  • No chemicals to ingest by mouth or through the skin

My Review

One of the best lip-glosses I have tired. It was very soft and I LOVED the smell. I would defiantly buy this product again, I would also try the other shades. The lip-gloss has NO chemicals so, it will not hurt or harm you if your ingest it. I really can't say much more about it because I don't see any Cons in this product at all.. I highly recommend your trying this product! 

Disclaimer:  I was sent the products mentioned above for free from Vapour Beauty for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment