Buddha Board Product Reviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012
About-
The Buddha Board is offered in three distinctive styles: the Original Buddha Board is a perfect balance of form & function that is fun to use and looks great. The Laptop Buddha Board is a sleek, potable version that comes in a choice of 5 vibrant colors. Its modern and youthful design is perfect for the young and young at heart! The Mini Buddha (gift card) is a pint-sized package of fun that also comes in a choice of 5 colors. There are 10 different occasions stickers to choose from the place on the cover. Each of the Buddha Board styles is unique and appealing in it's own way - we hope that you find one to your liking!
For this review I received the Laptop Buddha Board. It is the potable sibling of the Original Buddha Board. Open the laptop to find the Buddha Board nestled in the lid, along with a slender water trough and paintbrush. The bottom of the base flips backward to become an easel stand.
The laptop Buddha Board comes in pink, green, red, blue and black and comes packaged in a thin black sleeve/cover. Its dimensions are: 12.5" x 11" x 1"

Buddha Board sent the the Laptop Buddha Board in pink! I was happy to receive this product. I received the product very quick and without any damage. I was very excited to use this product so I set up my Buddha Board in my room and filled the tray with water and started to draw. The only thing that caused me to think, Hmmm, was that the picture disappear  VERY quickly, so quickly that I was not able to finish the drawing.
I loved the idea of having a board to draw on and it disappear, being eco-friend. If I were to chagne one thing about this product it would probally be the name, I would change the name only because of my religious views.





I recommend this product!
Disclaimer:  I was sent a free Buddha Board Laptop for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment