Petbox Review

Friday, February 7, 2014
PetBox is a subscription service that does boxes for both dogs and cats. The boxes are very customizable and you get to actually pick what goes into your box every month so you know that your pet will like everything. I really love the idea of that, I think it would be very helpful for cats who can be picky about toys the toys he likes. I checked out their website and noticed that they offer a box for cats. I always get a lot of comments from people asking if there is a service for cats so I said heck ya and asked if I could review the cat version instead of the dog version. PetBox ships via USPS Priority Mail. I love the box itself. Check out everything our kitty got!

the first item is a cat nip banana from Yeowww!, our cat is a catnip connoisseur and of course he loved this. I have a bunch of pictures of him enjoying this at the end of the post!

This box also comes with many other products that cats will/would love such as: treats, toys, a wonderful brush, and many unique products!



He really loves this box.. As you can totally see in these photos. His favorite toy in the box is the Banana!

The price of PetBox varies depending on the plan you pick, when you sign up you can choose the dog or cat box...or the dog AND cat box! You also get to choose the size of your pet. Then you pick your plan and the price varies from $29-$39 per month based on the length of subscription you choose.  To sign up your pet check out GetPetBox.com
I received the products mentioned above from PetBox or their RP to help facilitate the writing of an honest review. A positive review is not guaranteed, and all opinions are my own. No other compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment